The Bighorn is a radial construction tire with a wide footprint providing better shock absorption and excellent traction.
The Bighorn contains extra large shoulder lugs, protecting the rim and sidewalls from unnecessary cuts and abrasions, while the raised white letters on the sidewall give it a sporty look.
- Designed to provide a smooth ride suitable for desert, dirt, rock, snow, and mud applications, the Bighorn is a true all terrain tire
- Staggered shoulder lugs for added traction in uneven terrain
- Deep tread blocks for self-cleaning capabilities
- Pinned for studs
- Excellent traction in mud and rocky terrain
- Enhanced puncture resistance
- Outstanding handling capability on all hard terrain
||LT255/85 R16 119/116N 8PR , POR
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube