Newest option for medium to hard terrain–from loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones–conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks.
• Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
• A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard 454’s performances, each knob contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
• Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time,
• Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control,
• Knob links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance.
• Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.
||80/100-12 TT 50M Rear wheel, Compound SOFT, NHS
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube