Strengthened shoulder and sidewall zone minimizes possible damage from contact with curbstones.Indicators for signalization of the allowed wearing of the sidewall.
• Stable circumferential configuration minimizes possible formation of unequal wearing in the circumferential direction while maintaining good maneuvering qualities.Strong shoulder belts secure long durability of the tread pattern in the conditions of very frequent changes of direction (curves, intersections).
• Number and position of circumferential grooves is optimized for a balanced course of transversal wearing and for full use of the tread pattern profile.
• Short transversal grooves increase the traction qualities of the tread pattern in more demanding conditions and enables all-season usage.
• Proved lamelling technique provides for good adhesion on wet surfaces.
EU Tyre Label and Efficiency Classes
The European Union, under CE 1222/2009, has mandated that all tyres manufactured after the date of July 1 2012 for cars and commercial vehicles include standard EU Tyre Labels classifying them by three performance characteristics:fuel efficiency classified from A to G,wet grip classified from A to G, and noise emission in decibels.
Categories of tyres unaffected by this regulation include: retreaded tyres, professional off-road tyres, racing/sports car tyres, as well as certain types of tyres designed to improve traction such as studded tyres, T-type temporary spare tyres, tyres for cars built before 1990, tyres with a maximum allowed speed of 80km/h, tyres for rims with a diameter less or equal to 254 mm or greater or equal to 635 mm. This label is intended on one hand to promote economic and ecological efficiency in traffic, as well as increase road safety, and on the other hand to help consumers select appropriate tyres by ensuring a certain degree of product transparency.
Nevertheless, the label has been criticized for only showing a very limited number of characteristics. Professionals argue that tyres have many more features that are important and relevant to road safety, including but not limited to aquaplaning properties, driving stability, service life, product properties on wet and dry roads other than wet grip, properties on snow. Tyre manufacturers suggest that the test results from various institutions and industry magazines should remain a very important source of information for the end consumer, because they focus on and rate a wide variety of tyre properties and features.
295/80 R22.5 152/148J
Tyre load index
With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
Tyre requires tube
* The list prices, if available, are a net calculation basis for determining sales prices between tire manufacturers and their dealers. In no case are the selling prices paid or usually paid.
**Prices include VAT and delivery within mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands). Free shipping only for 2 or more tyres.
***More than 90% of our orders reach the customer in the specified delivery time.